Here’s a twist on a classic that you and your little ones are sure to enjoy this summer!
Lemonade Rice Crispy Treats – Total Time: 15 minutes – Makes: 15 squares
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest (about 2 lemons)
- 6 cups Crispy Rice
- Melt butter over low heat in saucepan. Add marshmallows & stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add white chocolate chips and lemon zest to marshmallow mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Add Crispy Rice to mixture and stir until all ingredients are well combined.
- Spray a 13×9-inch pan with non-stick cooking spray and pour mixture into pan. Spread out evenly with hands or spoon.
- Let cool completely and serve!