With so many chili recipes out there, it’s hard to find the perfect one. So, I combined three of my favorites into this easy & delicious meal made right in the slow cooker.
Wine Pairings: St. Michael Eppan Pinot Grigio and White Wines Borges Douro Reserva 2005 & Mas de la Dame 2009
Crockpot White Chicken Chili
Prep Time: 30 min – Cooking time: 8-10 hours
- 1 pound chicken breast, cubed – fresh or frozen
- 2 – 15 oz. cans white beans
- 1 – 15 oz. can of white corn
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 – 8 oz. canned chopped mild green chilis
- 1 – 10.75 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1 – 14 oz. can of chicken broth
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream, optional topping
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco, optional topping
- chopped cilantro, shredded cheddar cheese, tortilla chips, for garnish
Place cubed chicken in bottom of slow cooker and top with beans, corn, and onion. Mix garlic, taco seasoning, chilis, soup, broth, and lime juice in a medium bowl and pour over the chicken mixture. Cover Crockpot and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
Prior to serving, shred any remaining chicken cubes with a fork or use a potato masher. Add toppings and enjoy!