Nothing says summer, quite like an ice cold popsicle. Today, I was inspired by my 2 year old son, so we set off to make some homemade popsicles to get us through this Florida summer heat! Enjoy!
- 2 cups seedless watermelon chunks
- 1 banana, peeled & sliced
- 1 peach, peeled & cubed
- 2 kiwi, peeled & sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
Place watermelon into blender, puree & set aside. Place 2 slices of each banana, peach, & kiwi into popsicle mold, followed by equal amounts of blueberries. Use popsicle stick to mix fruit together and push against the mold walls. Fill all molds with watermelon puree, add sticks, and freeze. To remove popsicles, run hot water over outside of mold until loosened.
- Watermelon Lime Popsicles (spoonful.com)
- How To Make Homemade Popsicles (frugal.answers.com)
- How to Make Watermelon Popsicles (frugal.answers.com)