Friday is finally here! The long weekend is behind me and my birthday weekend can now begin! To start things off right, I’ve made my first batch of gluten-free chocolate chip cookies. Just what the birthday girl ordered! 😉 Enjoy!
Yields: 24 cookies
- 1 cup butter or Earth Balance 50/50 sticks
- 1/2 cup Swerve
- 1/2 cup blue agave
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 3 droppers Liquid Stevia Vanilla Creme
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1.75 cups all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 1 tsp. gluten-free baking soda
- 1 tsp. xantham gum
- 3/4 cup gluten-free chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350°F. Cream butter, swerve, agave, egg, vanilla, and stevia in mixing bowl. Mix in coconut until just combined. Add next 3 ingredients to wet batter and blend well. Hand stir in chocolate chips.
Place 2 inch scoops on lightly greased cookie sheets and bake for 11-13 minutes or until edges start to brown. Let cookies cool slightly and use a spatula to remove from cookie sheet and place on wire rack.
Have a sweet weekend!